Which are the required documents to open a Corporate Account?
1. Certificate of Current Standing of the company issued in the last 6 months or Certificate of Incorporation;
2. Actual Articles of Association of the company and Memorandum of Association;
3. Proof of address - bank statement or/and utility bill (e.g. gas, electric, water or fixed line telephone bill; unfortunately, we cannot accept a mobile phone bill). It must be issued within the last 3 months and must quote the name and the address of the company;
4. Bank statement - the document should quote the name and address of the bank (Swift code), company’s name and address, and must be issued within the last 3 months
5. LEI code (Legal Entity Identifier)
Documents from the Representatives of the company:
1. Clear copies of Identity Cards and/or Passports for each Director, Shareholder and Beneficial owner of the company;
2. Proof of address for each Director, Shareholder and Beneficial owner of the company - utility bill and/or bank statement issued in the last 3 months;
Beneficial owner means an individual that owns or controls at least 25% of the company. If the Representatives are also the Beneficial Owners of the company no other documents are required. However, in case the Representatives of the Company are not a Beneficial Owners of the Company, please also provide the above listed documents for the Beneficial Owners.
You should also fill, sign and send us back the following documents, which we will send you via email:
1. Alaric brokerage contract
2. Application form
3. Tax Self-Certification form
4. Source of funds declaration
5. PEP declaration
6. Beneficial owner declaration
Kindly note that we reserve the right to require more documents and/or information upon need.